With its events management properties, the BMPI is capable of delivering full service resulting in a wide range of industries.
Once every detail is agreed upon, BMPI Events puts clients in the limelight and takes care of their worries of organizing the event themselves so they can focus on their principal works. We are extremely motivated to obtaining the maximum amount of publicity the clients seek.
At the first stage of client communication, we determine up front their objective and their budget. When these factors are addressed, we do a thorough review of our client’s material to gain a full understanding of their subject. We then develop a campaign strategy tailored to meet their goals and objectives.
We always establish a communication rapport with our clients because we believe that successful media events or PR campaign results from it.
Venue: Araneta Coliseum
– Test Broadcast Part 1
– Test Broadcast Part 2
– Youth Convention and Concert Part 1
– Youth Convention and Concert Part 2
Venue: SMX–Mall of Asia
– Dance to the Rhythm Concert
– Royal Elastics Launch
– UNTV Grand Job Fair
Venue: Crossroad 77
– Bionovix Product Launch
– A Song of Praise Music and Songwriting Festival
Venue: Edsa Shangri-La
– Intimate Dinner with Kuya Daniel Razon
– UNTV Advertisers’ Night
– In My Eyes Photo Exhibition
– Looking Beyond Photo Exhibition
Venue: PICC Plenary Hall
– A Song of Praise Music Festival
– A Way to Remember Concert
Venue: One Esplanade
– Rotary Club of Kamuning Charter Anniversary
Venue: World Trade Center
– UNTV 4TH Anniversary Special Event
– Grand Car and Technology Show